Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!




Oh my gosh, I'm back online and I feel like dancing! It's amazing how much we rely on our computers for everything! I never though I'd be that dependant on a machine - LOL! Thank you for your sweet comments and understanding!
Anyway, I have a few things yet to reload on my hard drive such as all of my photo software, etc...etc... and then I have lots of pictures to post and lots of catching up to do! It's getting late though and I have to get up VERY early tomorrow morning so I will sign off for now!
Goodnight all...sleep tight, see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Welcome back! Computer problems are no fun at all!

jennifer said...

Welcome back Sister Hare! Can't wait to see what you post next! Pics of some fabulous project, I hope.

Jennifer

Brenda said...

Welcome back..I know what you were feeling.

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

We missed you,
ginger

Laurie said...

That's great news Erin!

Hugs,
Laurie