Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged....7 Random or Weird Things About Me!!

How fun!! I've been tagged by my sister hare (in the bunny world) Jennifer, over at Dust Bunny Hostage! I get to list 7 random or weird things about me and then the fun part?? I get to tag 7 others. Told you this would be fun. So...after much thinking, here are 7 weird and random things I betcha' didn't know about me:

1) I love peanut butter and jelly - but only on toast. Put it on bread that has not been toasted, ughh yuck!! Don't know why but that's just how it is.

2) I have an intense fear of the dentist! I have given birth to 3 children and I can still honestly say that I would rather go through labor and give birth again before I would would like to sit in that dentist chair. Put my feet up in those stirrups at the ob any day just don't ask me to go have me teeth cleaned!

3) I cannot stand shoes on my feet. I love to shop for shoes and buy really cute ones but wear them? Nope, not so much. I have been known to go out in the dead of winter with snow and ice on the ground and check the mail in my bare feet. In fact, I'm not wearing shoes right now. I have a cute new pair of those little ballet flat style shoes sitting right here on the floor next to my feet but I'm certainly not wearing them - LOL!!

4) I love coffee, LOVE IT!! But only in the morning when I first wake up. After that it just doesn't taste right any more to me. However, I do enjoy cappuccino in the afternoon if it's flavored with hazlenut or caramel syrup.

5) I love chocolate candy, fudge, brownies, etc...but I really dislike chocolate cake. What's weird is this: I LOVE red velvet cake. And isn't that really just chocolate cake with red food coloring added? Hmmmm....

6) I'm one of those nutty door and window lock checkers. Even if I have not opened a window all day, I will STILL check it 5 times before we go to bed to make sure it's locked. Same with the doors. It's official, I'm nuts!!

7) And last but certainly not least...I hate mayonaise on my sandwich. I just don't like the taste or texture of it. Kind of grosses me out. However, I love tuna salad, chicken salad, mayo based dips - all made with mayo! Just don't spread it on the bread! How weird is that?

Okay, now the time has come to tag 7 others. Here goes...

Kat at Justabeachkat
Penny at Lavender Hill Studio
Laurie at Mom of 2 Roses
Cindy at Romantic Home
Melissa at The Inspired Room
Katie at 2 Blue Eyed Girls
Donna at Under the Red Roof

You must each list 7 weird or random things about you and then tag 7 others to do the same. Forgive me if I've tagged anyone who has recently been tagged!! Have fun with it!

15 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow! I am not a "mayo on the sandwich" girl either! Nice to meet ya! :)

Like your toile background!

~ Jillian

Cindy said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll try to think of 7 more random facts...it's getting harder and harder!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi again! Thank you for stopping by my blog as well...I liked yours so much I added it to my fav pages I like to visit! Hope you don't mind...I also added your online shop to my "shop vintage and more" list!

I'm working on a new website with Retro Boutiques...and will be starting soon...I'm so excited. This is how the "A VERY BELLA GIVEAWAY" came about.

We'll have to chat about this sometime...having an online shop. I'd love to see what you think of your adventures with it!

~ Jillian

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Those are so funny Erin! You sure gave a me a good giggle.

Laurie

j said...

Ms Erin, How the Hare are you? My diagnosis is you have bread issues. Take one crouton and call me in the morning.
Shoe? I love flip-flops and where them in the winter cause my piggies like to breathe. And socks are the bane of my existence. I thought #5 was a hoot. Yes red velvet cake is just altered choc. cake - it goes with your 'fix it up' spirit.- Jennifer

j said...

Ahem, that would be 'shoes?' and wear. Proof reading anyone? - Jennifer

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Thank you for the tag....I have it posted now. It was great getting to know a little more about you!
Penny

Anonymous said...

Love your shop!

Justabeachkat said...

Well, I don't think those things are weird...it's just what makes you...you! Thanks for thinking of me and tagging me. I did this recently, except it was 5 random or weird things.

http://justabeachkat.blogspot.com/2008/01/meme.html

Hugs!
Kat

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'd love it if you added my info to your favorites.

I'd be honored!

Thanks again...

Jillian

Donna Layton said...

I forgot to do this! I'll do it soon. I need to think about it. Pretty much everything about me is weird so it shouldn't be too hard. BTW, I'm not sure I'd call your list weird. The constant window/door lock checking...yes...that's weird. The rest, not so weird. Red Velvet cake only has 2 tsp of cocoa in it so it barely qualifies as chocolate cake. It's really red food coloring cake! 2 full bottles!

kari and kijsa said...

Love to read these!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Kathi said...

We have a lot of the same weird things. That's funny. I am the same with peanut butter. It has to be on toast. I only like coffee in the morning too. Blessings, Kathi

Kathi said...

I'm a lock checker too. I stopped back by to say hi. All this time I thought you were sisters with Dust Bunny Hostage? I don't know what made me think that. I love all your decorating and cute things.

Your music is very pretty. I was up at 4:30 helping my daughter with her 10 page paper on the Reformation, and that music is so fitting for it.

Blessings, Kathi

Kathi said...

I get it. You are cousins!!! Jennifer just told me. Kathi