Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Award!!

I am excited, thrilled and honored to have received this award from Jennifer at Dust Bunny Hostage! You have to go and read her blog. What a fantastic person. She is a warm, caring, beautiful person with a wonderful sense of humor! All of these lovely qualities rolled up into one person - FABULOUS!! And...we have the bunny/rabbit thing in common - she's my sister hare from another mister hare - LOL!!
I would like to pass this award on to:
and

Thank you Jennifer, so much!
Now, go and check out her blog, you'll enjoy it!





Also, for those of you who love buttons as much as I do, you have to check out the Button Floozies! I have joined the blog so come on over after you have visited Jennifer!! It's going to be lots of fun!

Have a fantabulous Sunday and God Bless!!!!

xo, Erin

17 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Erin

Thank you so much for the award and "Thank YOU for being MY friend"!

Happy Sunday!
Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links - I'm going to check them out.

Oh, and I love your new pillow.

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations on your award! have a wonderful Sunday!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Nerm said...

Hi, I just visited your blog for the first time & love it! You have some great vintage stuff and I'll be back with my checkbook-ha!
Nerm

Rue said...

Well aren't you just so sweet!! Thank you Erin, I'm very flattered :) I found a friend in YOU too!!

Big Giant hugs!!

rue :)

Sherry said...

I'm so glad you joined us at Button Floozies!!

Mrs. B said...

Congratulations on your award! Rue is just so sweet. I don't know these other blogs so I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the links!

Carolyn said...

I jumped over from Rue's.

Just wanted to say Hi!

Nice Blog!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving that award! Very pretty pillow you made down below!

Manuela

j said...

'Ello Luv! Thank yee ever so kindly fer the wee bit 'o blog-luv! Yee are a luvly lass an Aye 'preciate yee ever so!

All right. It's me again Margaret. I just wanted to try out my cool Blog-voice-accent-whatever-the-who! Thanks for the kind words and the shout out! But YOU are the golden Bunny that deserves the award!

Be blessed.

Jen

Rue said...

Where are you Erin? I've missed your posts (insert whining here)...

rue :)

j said...

Come by when you get a chance and check out Wednesday April 9th post. It had pics of things we did in Jerri's store and it makes me think of you, KIND OF. I know you are more "french" style influence, and this is definitely more "Texas vintage". :^D

Have a great day!!

Jennifer

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Erin! Hope you're having a good week. Stop by my blog...I'm having a giveaway!

blessings said...

What a nice award! I'll be you have lots of friends in this bloggy world =) Blessings... Polly

Abbie said...

Hi Erin!
I think the award was well deserved! :) I love pillow with the Eiffel Tower and pompoms.. very chic!
xoxo~
Abbie

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I adore your website....it reminds me of mine LOL

j said...

Hey Erin! This is Jennifer's daughter from the Dust Bunny Hostage. I just wanted to say congrats on getting that award! I'm sure you deserved it!

Emily