Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Swap~Dream of Spring


I have joined a swap hosted by Vintage Indie. It's called I Dream of Spring and it looks like it's going to be a fabulous swap. I love swaps - they're such fun and there is such amazing talent out there in blogland!

So, anyway, part of entering the swap is posting and answering these 5 questions so here goes:



a. What's your favorite part of spring?

My favorite part of Spring is the abundance of flowers, the beautiful fresh air, throwing open my windows and the sunlight on my face. I love all of the pastel colors and the sweet chicks and bunnies of Easter! For me, spring is a time of rebirth and of course all things girly and frou-frou!

b. What are your favorite flowers?

Roses!

c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy?

I love scrapbooking, altered art, paper crafting and just about anything I can create with vintage ephemera and old photos. I also love to create jewelry out of vintage beads, baubles, buttons and rhinestones.

d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for?

I LOVE those beautiful old sepia toned baby pictures! I'm always on the lookout too, for vintage beads and buttons. I also love velvety vintage milinery flowers in the pinks, pale blues and soft browns

e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand?

I have no allergies and there's nothing I can think of that I can't stand


This is going to be fun!! If there is anyone else interested in this swap, be sure to go to Vintage Indie and check out all of the details - but hurry! You must enter by March 1.

4 comments:

j said...

My friend Jerri over at Jerri's Junque is doing this too! I t sounds fun - Jennifer

Justabeachkat said...

That was fun to read.

Hugs!
Kat

Bethany said...

This swap sounds like so much fun...I'm bogged down with too much right now so I have to pass...I also looove those sweet old baby pics. Sometimes I imagine a little story to go with the photo :)

Maria said...

I joined this oen too, sounds like such fun.