Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pretty Finds


Look what I found at Marshals!! I just love this. I've been on an ongoing treasure hunt for the new kitchen. I have been inspired by this theme for a year now. It has been a year since I finished our baby's nursery(which was done in a French theme) and ever since then, I have been in love with that style of decorating! I have been collecting little things here and there just waiting for the time when we re-do the kitchen. So now that it is here, I can't wait to get it all decorated - to get all of my treasures out of hiding and out in the open! I promise there will be pictures!!
Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Oh, I love it too. I can't wait to see your kitchen! Have a great Sunday. Those pancakes look good. Hugs, Kathi

Mike Golch said...

Erin,that looks great and I bet the new kitchen will be great looking also.Peasce,Mike

j said...

OOH LA LA! Very pretty, Sister Hare! Jen