Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nest Swap~~Sneak Peek!!

I joined in Speckled Egg's Sweet Little Nest Swap! I put the finishing touches on my swap partner Heather's nest today so I thought I'd post a little sneak peek. I don't want to show the whole nest - that would ruin the surprise for Heather but I will show you a teeny little bit of it!! Okay Heather, now's the time to close your eyes if you don't want to see any of it!
(The actual nest is hidden from view)


Okay, here it is...








Okay, that's all you get for now. The rest will have to wait until Heather's nest arrives safely in her hands.

Have a lovely day everyone!!

3 comments:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Oh... it looks so pretty!!! I love the glittered letters. I am trying so hard to peek behind... :)))

So excited to see this sweet little birdie! xo Heather

j said...

You are quite the crafty bunny Erin! I plan to begin more...no wait. I plan to fnish a few projects soon, so that I can begin some fun spring projects. And I can't hardly wait to be outside in my yard!!!! I love working in it in the spring. Jennifer

Sarah said...

Hello! Loved your little birdie for the nest swap. Glad I found your blog, too! Be back to visit soon!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/